fire in cairo
(Dollar to the person who gets the title without Google.)
Rather than be depressed about recent events, here you go: mindless filler.
1. What is your name?
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
muggy as a mofo
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
a) tits, no wait, eyes
10. Favorite Food?
11. Favorite Drink?
12. Favorite Alcoholic Drink?
13. Favorite place to shop:
14. Hair color:
15. Eye Color:
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Top or Bottom?
Hehehe... Depends... What ever she's into :)
18. Favorite Month?
19. Favorite Fast Food?
20. Last Movie you Watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Shy is not the word. Perhaps "scared shitless" is more apropos
23. Summer or Winter?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
Any affection is alright by me
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond back?
27. Who is most likely to respond?
28. Who is least likely to respond?
29. What books are you reading?
Preacher, Transmetropolitan, Miracleman, Maus (comics count, right?)
30. Favorite TV Shows?
Looney Tunes, ESPNews, Lucha de Vuelte
31. What's on your mouse pad?
32. Favorite board game?
33. What did you do last night?
Shot a man just to watch him die
34. Who is your favorite author?
Heller or Vonnegut
35. Who inspires you?
My spiritual advisor the right honorable Yogi Harvey Steinmetz
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
Depends what breed. Bulldogs, pugs, and boston terriers, and almost any cat
38. Favorite Flower(s)
What kind of bullshit question is this?
39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.?
"Fuck. It happened again. Only sixteen more hours of this shit"
40. Do you still talk to your best friends from middle school?
In a manner of speaking, yes.
41. What's on your desk?
CDs, mentos, books, alarm clock, phone, lamp, monitor
42. Rock Concert or symphony?
43. Play or Opera?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
Oh yes. Looking to buy another, too.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter?
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four or five in strategic positions creating a fortified bunker around my body as I sleep
49. City and State you were born in?
50. Ever hitchhiked?
These require so little effort. Wonderful.
Brief synopsis of my day: got up, did invitations for graduation, went outlet shopping, ate barbecue, did meaningless blog filler, typing this.
Did everyone learn their alcoholic limits? I haven't gotten any phone calls originating from the county jail, so I assume I don't have to go bail anyone out.
I'll be offering absolution by phone if necessary, all this weekend. It's a special we're having: First penance half off.