Wednesday, April 20, 2005

still tippin'

I was sick yesterday.

Like toilet-hugging sick.

What was weirder than that (whcih, sadly, seems to be a common occurence considering my pathetic excuse for an immune system) was that I stayed hungry almost the entire day. I ate a good bit, but I was still really hungry and really nauseous at the same time.

I'm experiencing all of the benefits of DSL. It finally works consistently (connection hasn't dropped in a day and a half!). In the past twenty-four hours, I've watched wrestling from 1995, listened to music from 1968, and television from last week. I've also played Hold 'Em and Pool through Yahoo, in addition to accessing my fabulous (if I do say so myself) Launch station.

In first period, I'm doing the final exam. I should be done within a week. I'd be done by Friday, but it takes Hulsey twenty minutes to find time to check my work. Head is nowhere to be found, and three chapters behind.

Second is fine, mainly because of the people in there, but also because of Coach's now too-frequent trips to the bookstore. If you don't get that one, you don't need to.

Drama: I did a group reading of my play, got really good grades on it, but since half of the grade was peer review, I was worried that all of the jokes would fly over their heads. Turns out I only needed one or two of theb jokes to kill for them to laugh. The rest, as expected, maintained the scheduled flight plan.

Fourth: God, I hate William Faulkner, Appositives, and people who enjoy writing essays about useless subjects. That is all.

I'm listening to Mike Jones now. I've made it through the first disc, but I know the best stuff is on the second chopped and screwed disc. It's alright so far, nothing I'd go out of my way to find.

I'm so tired this week. I'm going to crash hard this weekend. I have no doubt that, if I really wanted to, I could fall asleep at 5:00 PM on Friday and sleep until at least Sunday morning.

Okay, are you monkeys satiated in your need for me to update? Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.