Thursday, October 12, 2006

listen to your heart

Roxette - Listen to Your Heart (pops)

So... yeah.

Let's do a quick rundown.

I'm out of school for the next three days (counting weekend days, which I do). I wish I could have more days off, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I got a new phone last week. It's one of these. Nothing fancy, but cheap and effective. My old one wasn't horrible or anything, although it wasn't, you know, made in this century. The battery was starting to lose it's charge, and plus, the Oystr was only $20.

Today I went to the dentist. I hate going to the dentist, like any sane person who's ever had braces does, so I didn't enjoy myself.

I went clothes shopping, and I'm to the point where, in order to find clothes that are actually comfortable, it's easier to shop in stores catering to a demographic I'm not exactly a part of. (I don't know exactly how to say this so I stay on the side of political correctness, so I'll come out and say it.) I bought two pairs of pants at a store called "Hip Hop Fashions Plus". If you've ever seen a picture of me, you may notice that if you were to sprinkle me with salt, I would be indistinguishable from a saltine. You can bet that I got some funny looks going in there.

I went to the illustrious Statham Library today, because they're clearing out the old books to make the move to a new building easier. They made the mistake of advertising this fact in the newspaper. In my family, clearing out library sales may be the biggest thrill we get for a month, so we attack like some sort of ferocious jungle animal. I think we limited ourselves to less than three dozen books. It was hard, though.

So that's about it. Write, call, e-mail, or drop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.