Wednesday, September 21, 2005

feel good hit of the summer

Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer (pops)

I would have updated last night, but my site was down. This is the third time in as many days. I'm halfway thinking of transferring this to a dedicated server, but I don't have the money for that. I would send it to a free host, but it would then be down more often than it already is.

Maybe Cubsfan would spot me server space? Nah. He's already got a heavy load with his site, plus CMLLblog, the Lucha database, and LuchaWiki. Plus, you don't just hand out server space.

I'll keep the site here for the foreseeable future, unless something drastic happens. Like Blogger switches over to a completely-for-pay model. Then again, if that happens, they've got more to worry about than my site leaving.

I'm lethargic, I've got a sore throat, and my stomach's killing me. If I didn't know better, I'd say I had the flu. But I can't have the flu, because I've got to go to school, despite learning absolutely nothing in any of my classes. Stupid attendance policies. If I could just show up for quizzes and exams, my life would be much simpler.

I played Connect Four on my calculator throughout the entire Algebra class. Did I mention I haven't taken a note in there since the first week? I do the quizzes, do the homework, and do the exams. That's it. I have at least a 98, probably a 99. I made a 97 on the exam, and haven't made anything less than 100 on any of the quizzes. Do I really need to be in there every day? If it wasn't for the near-daily quizzes, I wouldn't be.

I didn't fail the quiz in Psych. Too bad pretty much everyone else did. The class average was an 11 out of 100. Lucky me, I made a 75. See, writing down complete bullshit for answers works sometimes. My claims for the quiz being unfair (or at least inconsistent with the study material) have some validity.

I'll go now. Email me, comment me, or even call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.