Thursday, September 15, 2005

istanbul (not constantinople)

Istanbul (not Constantinople) - They Might Be Giants (pops)

Boredom.

Complete and utter boredom.

I almost wish I had homework, I'm so bored.

Almost.

My weekend (barring any surprises in Psych) should be the same way: Homework free and utterly boring.

I did nothing in either class today. AmGov is reminiscent of Stovall's class: if you listen to the lecture, and actually participate in the discussions, you'll be fine. The teacher (like Stovall) doesn't mind arguing a point that she thinks is right, and will tolerate any dissenting opinions, provided you can back it up with factual information. Too bad it seems like me and two other people are the only ones who actually talk in there.

We watched Schoolhouse Rock today. Yeah.

I thought about ordering one of those "write a novel in thirty days" books. I know I could do it, at least the creative part, but I don't know if I'd have the willpower to stick with it. It would give me something to do in my spare time, and I could just maybe make some money with it, or at least get looked at by a publishing company or two.

Of course, my loyal readership here would get first crack at telling me how bad it is, day by day.

So leave me encouragements or scathing criticisms. Because the fate of the literary world rests in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.