Wednesday, September 07, 2005

friday I'm in love

The Cure - Friday I'm in Love(pops)

Two days early, and I'm not in love. But it's a start, right?

Music video content. Right here at suplexmasta.blogspot.com.

I figured I'd try this, as the direct download went over so well. Did anyone actually download the song?

P.S., don't expect me to update this often. This is a rare week where I have nothing much to do. Well, until tomorrow, when I get to worry about and study for the two tests I've got on Friday. Psychology and Algebra.

Algebra is a piece of cake. My cousin is a freshman in high school and she would look at these problems and laugh.

Psychology is a tougher nut to crack. It could be easy and he's just psyching us out, pardon the pun, or it's going to be absolutely killer. I'm banking on number two. Forty multiple choice plus three or four essays, weighted for a quarter of the overall grade. BS will get me through at least half of the questions. The multiple choices are easy for me, because I've always done well on multiple choice tests. I'm probably just stressing myself out over nothing, but rather safe than sorry, innit?

Next week is an American Government test on Tuesday and a Music Appreciation test on either Tuesday or Thursday. Music is a joke, all multiple choice, no essays, possibly a matching section. Middle school stuff. AmGov is going to be a little harder, depending on whether she's graded the three essays we had to turn in on Tuesday. Same format as Psychology, which worries me.

Eh, enough of my bitching. Watch the video, then wear lots of bright red lipstick, dark mascara, and chalky foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.