Wednesday, August 31, 2005

anniversary

Oh shit, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary for the blog.

We've come a long way way, baby.

Okay, maybe not.

We're still here, though. Persistence!

In honor of this storied occasion, listen to the Undertones, you miscreants. Copy the following link (without the "x" at the beginning) and paste it into your address bar. File is roughly 2.25 MB.

xhttp://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GQS2CY5PKKGB1KDBPTDKFELIL

This file will be up for 7 days, or 1GB of transfer bandwidth, whichever comes first. If for some reason it goes down and you want it to be put back up, comment or email me and I'll get around to it.

So, yeah. First anniversary. I've been doing this too long for too little pay. Leave comments, throw parties in my honor, offer sexual favors, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.