Sunday, August 21, 2005

feed me, seymour

Hey, did you know that Blogger has RSS Feeds? Mine is right here. Use it to keep up with all of my latest rants, raves, and ramblings.

I'm going to assume you're smart enough to figure out how to use RSS feeds, but if you're not, here's a quick tutorial. Page two gives a detailed description of how to use them, but for all intents and purposes, just use Firefox and add this site to your Live Bookmarks.

You are using Firefox, right? If not, follow the "Get Firefox" link on the sidebar, and your internet experience will forever be changed for the better.

It's not even a week through school, and I've already got homework out the ass. No, not literally, because thankfully I avoided Human Anatomy. I've got three or four pages of Algebra every class (not hard, but voluminous nonetheless), plus twenty or thirty pages of reading in Psych in addition to the essay questions that are the actual homework.

And that's not counting my other two classes, which haven't really started yet.

Thanks to good old Facebook, I've heard from some people I haven't heard from in a long time (Kipper: the original Ludacris), plus I get to duck some old enemies of mine. You know who you are.

I just wish more colleges were represented, like Darton, Young Harris, and Toccoa Falls, to name a few.

Also, more people should sign up. Joey, I'm looking at you.

I'm tired from the first week's festivities, so that about wraps things up for now. Go watch some lucha, you degenerates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.