Friday, July 29, 2005

bye bye birdie

I got rid of the tag board because the server kept fizzling out on me. I'll look for a replacement, but it's been a little crazy around here getting ready for school, among other things, so don't expect a fix anytime in the near future.

If you really want to get in touch with me, email me or leave comments here. In order to leave comments, you have to have a Blogger account, but that's not a problem for most of you.

If I don't get a chance to post something real in the next few days, I'll put up an old song post that I never got around to putting on here.

Adios, and remember:

We will wade in the shine of the ever
We will wade in the shine of the ever
We will wade in the tides of the summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.