Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I saw the sign

How do you like the new logo? Nice, huh?

Maybe when I get the time, I'll redesign more of the site. Any opinions, comments, questions?

Same as usual on the school front. I'm more tired than usual, but I'm countering that with frequent naps.

I haven't gotten time to read many books lately, but I've been doing a lot of Sudoku puzzles to keep sharp.

I'm going to do a fairly large update of the links on the sidebar within the next couple of days. I know what I'm going to add, but I haven't figured out if I'm going to take any out. There's some sites I dont go to at all anymore, but maybe someone uses the link, and I don't want to take away any referrals I might get.

Oh well, off to the salt mines for another tedious workday. All two hours of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.