Monday, September 19, 2005

keep me in your heart

Keep Me in Your Heart - Warren Zevon (pops)

I feel really sick, so I'll keep this one short. I've got a headache, stomachache, sore throat, and all my classes have attendance policies, so I've got to make it to school tomorrow. Cold or flu, I'd imagine. Possibly food poisoning.

I'm pretty sure I failed my first quiz in Psych. I didn't really study, but the study questions were extremely general, and the quiz question was ungodly specific. The study question: "What is the nature of light?". The quiz question: "Describe tricolor theory and opponent process theory." I could have answered the study question. The actual quiz, I knew the first half, but blanked on the second.

Eh, I made a 90 out of 75 on the exam, so I've got fifteen extra points to put towards the quiz. Plus, I've got like a 95 in there, so I'm not too worried. Pisses me off, though.

Algebra: absolute value. I'm too tired to deal with that shit. That homework goes in the "if I get bored, and don't have a paper to write" pile.

I'm going to bed now. I love each and every one of you. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.