Friday, September 16, 2005

my favorite game

The Cardigans - My Favoirte Game (pops)

It's a funny video, especially at the end. Also, this video tries to break the Blues Brothers record, if you know what that means.

Complete lack of Psych homework, but a dozen problems in Algebra. I ran out of paper in my Algebra notebook (70 page composition book), so I guess I'll have to get a new notebook.

See what daily updates drive me to? Telling you about having to buy a new Algebra notebook.

I realize I could stop any time, but as soon as I did, people would tell me to update more. I can't win. Such is life.

Y'know, I still haven't watched Dawn of the Dead. I guess I just haven't been in the mood. You can't watch zombie movies just any old time. You have to be in the right mindset, or you'll get bored with them really quickly. One can only take so much slow-building suspense.

Yeah. Bored.

I've been making my way (slowly, there's over 100 books) trhough the Rifts collection I acquired. The backstory is wonderful. The roleplaying system? Well, that's a bit complicated. Which is the problem. There are entirely too many dice and calculations. I understand now why it took the original playtesters two years to level up.

Everytime you move an inch, it seems, you have to roll three dice. God forbid you should actually enter combat, because you need a Pentagon-garage-sale Supercomputer to figure out which dice to roll, much less the ranges for them.

Eh, it's still a good story. I really should get a complete set of Atlantean tattoos (from the Atlantis World Book), though. The two main ones are the Marks of Heritage: a flaming sword on the left wrist and a heart with a stake through it on the right wrist. The one on the left allows for the creation of a magical weapon and the one on the right protects from vampires. Both useful in this modern technological world of ours.

I'm out. I may not update through the weekend. No, I won't be busy, but I just might not feel like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Honestly, I have no idea (and Google is not helpful), but the original record was surpassed by "Blues Brothers 2000", and is cemented firmly in Guinness. Now if I could only find an online copy of GBR...

(You have no idea how much it pains me to even type the words "I don't know". It's an affront to my entire existence.)

If you really want me to find out, I'm sure El Clint will know the exact number of vehicles crashed, the make and model of each car, the cost of each car, and the amount each was sold for in scrap metal. He's an email away. I have a feeling he wouldn't respond kindly to a request directly from you. :)

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.