Sunday, September 19, 2004

you... doin' that thing you do...



This is why I love Japanese wrestling: midgets in costumes. God Bless Nippon.

Received a bunch of tapes from the great state of Missouri. Sending some back. See how simple it is? Email me if you want to trade, I'll send you my list.

DAVE PRAZAK IS YOUR DADDY!

I heart IWA:MS. It's good wrestling, plus everybody looks like they're having a hell of a time. Hope you like it, JS.

Albums you should own:


  • Teenage Kicks

  • The Blue Album

  • Pet Sounds

  • Welcome Interstate Managers

  • Stunt

  • Maroon

  • Paul's Boutique

  • Apostrophe



Another short post. I guess I don't have the energy. Damn you, public school.

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Just a guess for first name: M or K?


I'll post something new later tonight.

< sarcasm >I'm glad that my blog is now the cool place to be on the internet. < /sarcasm >

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.