Tuesday, September 07, 2004

received tapes, how about more?

People, send me tapes. I just got the IWA:MS Sweet Science tape from a couple years back. I'm behind, and I need to catch up, but I can't afford $20+ for one event. I'd love to be able to afford masters, but I'm lucky to get 2nd gens. However, I can always afford a few blanks and postage. So, if you're a trader, hit me up for my list. We can work something out.

Got done with Lit HW. Easier than I thought it would be.

Joey, stay creepy. Listen to better music, though.

Head, you're not that cute. However you are sexy in that shy sort of way. Kidding, I'm kidding. I kid because I care.

Rhino, give me your address again and you'll get a nice shiny link on my page. Weird that you'd choose "viper" over the obvious animal reference.

Hey, how about those *insert sports team here*? Ain't they great?

Enough blog. Maybe I'll redo some of the template, maybe add a banner or two. Or not. I know that I should probably add more links in my posts, but I'm lazy, so lazy that I'll just reference something without going to the trouble of putting in a link.

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Burn me two of every animal.

Actually, one copy will do, and insert "every CD you own" for "every animal".

So, burn me a copy of everything. I can pay you back in weird, violent, Japanese deathmatches. If you're not interested, trust me, after one viewing, you will be.

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.