Sunday, September 05, 2004

I've got that joy joy joy joy down in my heart

Not really.

I broke the streak of blogging every day. Go me.

Stupid AP Lit f*cked me over, I have several pages worth of grade-A bullplop to write today, and very little energy to do it.

JS, let me use yours and I'll be your best friend. Wait, I already am, pretty much.

WB, I would ask if I could use yours, but I'd like to be able to read it. Plus, your style is so distinctive :rolleyes:.

Anybody else, go f*ck yourselves. Or me, if you happen to live in the area and have a vagina.

(No fat/ugly/retarded chicks. I have standards. They're just very low.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of posting anonymously...But yes I live in the area and yes I do have a vagina and im not a fat/stupid/retarded chick. Too bad I posted anonmylously though, bc now you'll never know who I am

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.