Thursday, September 02, 2004

cafeterias suck

I just ate a pretty bad meal. Burritos (and I use that term loosely), Lays potato chips, and 100% Vitamin D milk. The burritos were these ugly yellow things with a spicy filling that may or may not have been beef. Chips are pretty hard to screw up, but the milk more than made up for it. You can tell that the school buys from the lowest bidder.

I'm sitting here in a technology class, making an I.D. badge. Yeah, I know, it is very easy, but that doesn't make it any more fun. I guess that's what I get for growing up in the age of MTV. I expect to be entertained at all times.

I'm gonna try and stay awake through SD! tonight, but my chances are pretty slim. I don't have any homework yet, but I've still got to go through AP Lit . I'll probably get away scot free tonight.

Oh yeah, I just added some links and a counter. See how few people really give half a crap about me! Visit the links, they're pretty good. I personally like Head's blog best, but then again, I'm sitting next to him right now and he's making me type this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! "Burritos" at the local cafeteria! Can't beat that. LOL. Seems like all the food there is unidentifiable. Funny, I'll proably be the only person to post! Yeah! Go me!

Peace out!
That Crazy Chocoholic That's Expatriated In AP Lit!

PS: Wrestling is staged!

5:26 PM

 
Blogger suplexmasta said...

I'm aware, JS. That's part of the beauty of it: it's macho ballet.

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.