Wednesday, September 15, 2004

apparently I attract freaks

Another random comment. I'm not popular enough to have a stalker, so what gives?

Here is the image of the day. It's fairly big, but it's fairly creepy, so it works out.

Ryan needs to update. I bestow upon thee the link, but you drop the ball. Loser.

Need to do a collage for HW, but I don't really want to. So I'm half-assing it. Google image search is the friend you need to pretend to do work. Although you're only fooling yourself. Stupid afterschool specials, get out of my head.

Anybody want to do my HW for me? There's a shiny nickel in it for you.

Bored, bored, bored. Need excitement. How about a day off from the sheep factory? Maybe this week. Thanks, Unky Ivan.

WARNING: Wrestling Comments Below. You Have Been Warned!

Why, oh why did they have to get rid of the Redneck Messiah? He was arguably the best matworker in the fed, and he was good on the mic (to me at least). See you in ninety-one days in Orlando.

Gangrel? Sure. He can still go a little bit, plus he's more charisma than anything, and if the Boogie Woogie Man has taught me nothing else, it's that charisma based wrestlers never need to retire. They just get better.

Viscera? King Mabel? Man on a Mission? What are they gonna do with him, put him in a rib-eating contest with Mark Henry and the Big Show? I have lost all faith in WWE.

Finished watching Fall Brawl '95. Cool, except for every match but Pillman/Badd and AA/Flair. I understand how everyone was dissappouinted with AA/Flair, becuase it could have been a lot better. Still good, though. It was weird to see Flair not in the carry position.

END WRESTLING COMMENTS.

Enough blog. Must fake doing HW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.