Sunday, September 12, 2004

like the banner?

I spent fifteen minutes trying to get the banner to work. It's good, but it probably could be better. Let me know if you like it or not.

One trade is coming in next week, maybe another later. I don't know if I want to get mixed up with this second guy. I can probably live without whatever he's got.

Somebody get me a Sima Copymaster. I'll pay you in gold, frankencense, tapes, and undying affection.

Watched SS:16 some more. Good stuff. Prazak's a good commentator, doesn't insult your intelligence. I like that.

Rented some movies. Watched Hellboy yesterday. Good comic book movie, which is what I was after.

Also rented Fall Brawl 1995. R.I.P. Pillman. How you could ever drag a match that good out of a wrestler who's usually that bad, I'll never know. Easy four snowflakes.

Good game for TB/WSH. Hard hitting, wasn't it?

Enough blog. Must play RCT2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.