Monday, September 13, 2004

wherefore art thou, head?

Where you at? It's 1st period on Monday, and you ain't here. What gives?

I was thinking about having an image of the day... week... month on here. Email me random pictures and the best one gets a place of honor on the sidebar.

Falcons almost gave it up. They won, but they get no love from the media. I guess Vick-as-Messiah is over for now.

Don't you hate traders with sketchy references who get up in arms about people noticing the sketchiness of their record? Me too. Bullet = Dodged.

Here's to you, Mrs. Rosencrantz, Moses loves you more than you...

Where have you gone, roided Barry Bonds...

Uploaded a bunch of CDs to my hard drive last night. Still have about 100 left to go.

I really want a Copymaster.

Really.

I'll give you a soul for it.

Not my soul. Someone else's. Maybe JS.

Enough blog. Must concentrate on work. (HA!)

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Better banner, Headcase? Fixed it just for you.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.