Sunday, December 18, 2005

we gonna win

Miri Ben-Ari - We Gonna Win (pops)

Whee! I'm not dead, though my lack of posting may have led you to that conclusion.

I've been photoshopping for about two days solid in an attempt to get that stupid calendar done, and I just had to take a break.

Anyway, here's the deal: I'm about to reach the 20,000 hits mark, and I offered a prize for the last milestone (10,000), so I'm offering one for this occasion as well.

No, I won't tell what it is. Suffice to say, it will reek of awesomeness (and desperation, but that's my natural scent). Once I figure out what it is, that is.

Simply, if you can provide proof that you were the 20,000th visitor (a screen capture would be nice), you get a prize. No matter where you're at, you'll get something, either e-mailed or snail-mailed to you, depending on what I decide the prize will be.

Remember, the counter on the right side of the page is your guide. It counts page views and not unique visitors.

So how about it? You up for a challenge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.