Monday, December 12, 2005

helena

My Chemical Romance - Helena (pops)

Well, I haven't done a damn thing all weekend.

Actually, I did several things (sleeping, eating, etc.), but you know what I mean.

I haven't done anything particularly interesting, would be the correct statement.

I've got a pimple on my left eyebrow that's bugging me now. It's right on the bone ridge, so it sticks out and rubs on the frame of my glasses. I don't want to pop it, since it would leave a noticable scar, so I guess I'll just live with it.

I've been listening to a string quartet's rendition of a bunch of Garbage songs, and it's amazing how well they hold up. "Special" and "When I Grow Up" sound positively majestic.

Tomorrow I'll take my last final, get gas, and buy books. So I'll be in the hole about $450 or $500 by tomorrow night. I'm glad that little scholarship check came in the mail last week. I've got to get a Spanish book, a World Civ book, a Communications book, and another Psycholgy book, and if I can't get them used, they'll be about $150 a piece, give or take. Hopefully I can find at least a couple used, which could be between $40 and $80 a piece.

I'm not going to trade my current books in, since $15 isn't worth it. Eventually, one day, I might need to know how to set up a logarithmic equation, and I'd hate to have to look it up on Google when I could scavenge the answer from a book I'll have to spend an hour looking for.

After 2:00 tomorrow, I'll probably go to sleep and not wake up until dinner at the earliest. This will set the tone for my entire break, save for occasions when I have to go eat at my grandmother's house.

Wish me luck. I don't know if I can take that kind of schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.