Tuesday, December 06, 2005

bleed like me

Garbage - Bleed Like Me (pops)

Shirley Manson proves Wiggum's Theory of Inverse Mental Stability: "Why are the pretty ones always insane?" See also: Angelina Jolie.

As for my unexplained absence, Friday I just didn't feel like it, I never update on weekends, and yesterday I couldn't get into the site to update. Stupid Blogspot. Then again, you get what you pay for, right?

Tomorrow, I'll find out what I made on my Psych test yesterday. I think I did okay, and hopefully I did well enough that I don't have to take my final. I really have no desire to regurgitate all of the trivia I learned in there over the past few months. I'm fairly sure I've forgotten anything truly useful I learned in that class.

I think I'll have to take my Algebra final, not from any fault on my part. Apparently, she isn't going to do what she said and let people with good test grades exempt. Damn it.

So my schedule is like this: Thursday from 10:30 to 12:30 is my AmGov final, Friday from 1:00 to 3:00 is my Algebra final, and Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 is my Music final. Then, I'm done. On Tuesday, I'll have to scrounge through the used books and grab next semester's texts. It's not a real money issue, since I've got HOPE's book allowance, but I'm not going to spend any more money than I absolutely have to. Need I remind you I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream?

On my way back from school today, I experienced a musical epiphany: Nine Inch Nails has one purpose in the grand scheme of things, and this is stripper music. Trent Reznor has a gift from on high to create music that makes women want to grind on poles for singles. It's a beautiful thing once you think it through. Circle of life and all that.

Well, it's about time for me to end this little entry. I know you'll be waiting with bated breath to read my next post. Email me or leave comments, because you know you can't keep your love for me to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.