Monday, November 21, 2005

stay fly

Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

I am done with school for the next six days.

I went to my Psych class this morning, basically to turn in a worksheet and nothing else, and came home.

I plan to do as little as possible in the next six days, besides eating, sleeping, and watching television. Specifically lucha, MA, and football.

Sometime this week I've got to do my Georgia Constitution project to fulfill my Regents requirement, but that's not hard at all. Fifty simple questions, and not only can I use the book to answer, but I'm encouraged to do so.

This weekend, I installed the StumbleUpon extension for Firefox, and opened the doors to a whole new method of slacking. It's hard to explain, but basically it sends you to random sites that other SU users have recommended, and you rate the site based on how much you enjoyed it, therebey giving other users recommendation. If you're using Firefox, and you should be, you've got no excuse not to install it.

Either tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm going to try to make a new recipe for crock-pot barbecue. It sounds good, but I'll probably end up tweaking it a little. Essentially, throw three pounds of pork and beef into a crock-pot with some vinegar, worcestershire, and green pepper and cook it for twelve(!) hours. By the time it's done, it should be absolutely delicious.

That should be a good training exercise for Thursday. You see, Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house is something of a clinical study in how much soul food an extended family of roughly two dozen can consume in eight hours.

The answer is "much more than you'd think".

Well, posting may be sporadic for the next week. I'll probably be online much of the time, but whether I remember to post is another story altogether. Email me or come see me in person. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.