Monday, November 14, 2005

love and death

The Stills - Love and Death (pops)

First off, R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. He died Sunday morning. It's a sad occurence when someone goes through years of drug abuse, then they finally get clean, then they die.

This morning I watched "Boondocks" and laughed my ass off at Adam West.

Then I went to school and found out I made an 84 on my Psych test without the 8-point curve.

I stayed awake through Algebra and again rattled off the answers faster than the teacher.

I got my final directions on the paper I'm revising, and did that when I got home.

When the mail finally ran at 4:00, I got a check from the Financial Aid office. Too bad it'll go straight to paying bills. Being poor sucks.

How come there are no tobacco shops in Barrow or Oconee? I have this weird urge to smoke a cigar, but do I really want to smoke what amounts to sweepings off the factory floor, which is what I'll get if I buy a convenience store smoke? Well, sweepings if I'm lucky.

I figure, hey, I'm 18, I might as well use my advanced age for something, you know? The only time I've ever been carded was when I bought the DVD ten-pack of King of the Cage fights at Wal-Mart. Sad, really.

When I was in high school, I thought about making a fake I.D., but then I realized I'd never use it. Now, when I have an actual adult I.D., I never use it. I don't go to bars, I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't even buy lottery tickets.

Well, that was a waste of ten minutes, typing this up. I'm going to go eat dinner now. Leave comments about how much you despise my existence on this planet.

4 Comments:

Blogger W. J. Introduction said...

There's on in athens, the "smoker's den" that's on washington (up the road from the 40 watt) that's pretty good. Small selection but you should find what you're looking for. You might also try some mail-order packs...i know they sell them in packs of like four or five different brands. And hell, if you hate 'em...you got yourself some stocking stuffers.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Magnolia-that is all.

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

What does that reveal about my psyche?

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

So what kind of tree are you, and what does that reveal about your psyche? And also, you could have come up with all that about me even if I had a said a crepe myrtle, or a genko tree. Cheater.

6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.