Wednesday, November 16, 2005

camera one

Josh Joplin Group - Camera One (pops)

And again, I bring to you a forgotten pop gem. Seriously, listen to this and wonder why they never "made" it. It's a good hook, good arrangement, good production.

Yet, for all they had going for them, they never cracked the Billboard charts, save for a brief 40th spot on the Heatseeker chart and a 22nd on the Independent Albums chart.

Anyway, I went to school today, driving in the rain. Not bad rain, but a little heavy just at the Barrow-Oconee border. I grabbed a Flagpole, wonderfully oblivious to the assigned reading for Psych. Stacie came in with about fifteen minutes left till class started and reminded me of the assignment, so I read as quickly as I could, praying to whatever heathen gods would listen that there would be no quiz. Aparently, I'm in good with either Vishnu or Ganesha, so I was spared a crippling blow to my GPA.

Then I went to Algebra, and learned absolutely nothing. Par for the course.

Then I came home. Such an exciting day.

When I got home, the TiVo had gone on the fritz, so I did a "manual power interruption reset operation", otherwise known as unplugging it and plugging it back in. That worked, so I was happy. Crisis had been averted.

Now, I'm going to go watch the Johnny Cash tribute concert and hope that whoever is on it exercises enough restraint not to butcher the man's songs.

I guess I'm done for the day. I'll see you on the flip side. Catch you later, homeslices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.