Tuesday, November 29, 2005

we be burnin'

Sean Paul - We Be Burnin' (pops)

I still don't feel too well, so this one's going to be kept short.

In fact, if I were you, I wouldn't expect anything of substance for a few weeks, at least until finals are over. Then, I should get back to something resembling my usual standards of quality.

I've been Stumbling like crazy, as it requires little effort to hit "stumble" and then either a "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down". And I don't have to move all that much, which is nice.

Because, honestly, moving hurts. When I get sick, it's not an isolated thing, it's a full-body phenomenon. My stomach hurts, obviously. My joints don't want to move. My back's sore. My sinuses and throat are clogged. Plus, I've got a headache, as if I didn't have it bad enough.

But at least I made it to school. That's what counts, right? Even though I did absolutely nothing today. I turned in a Government project early, and I sat in music doing sudoku, valiantly staying awake.

Tomorrow, I will try to pay attention in Psych, despite having no idea what's going on in the class and hoping against hope that the test isn't Friday like I fear it is. In algebra, I know there's a test tomorrow, and I'm barely prepared. It's over logarithms and exponent functions, which I never did well with in high school, but I'm acing quizzes on right and left now. But it's been almost two weeks since I did any.

I'm going to go get some sleep. Tell me how much you love me, or tell me how much you loathe me. Attention's attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.