Monday, November 08, 2004

who's your daddy, brit hume?

Here's the list of things that piss me off:
  • People intolerant of other people's cultures
  • the Dutch
But really,

Here's the list of people/things that piss me off:
  • Bourgeois bitches (and yes, I did have to look that one up. Down here, we just say "boojie")
  • People who value school sports over academics
  • Fox News. Fair and balanced my ass.
  • People who have no grasp of technology. (Not you, KR. I'm talking about people who aren't sure how to turn on a computer. George Buoy, I'm looking at you.)
  • Bad television. "Yes, Dear", I'm looking at you.
  • Bad music (Somebody write a good goddamned three-minute pop song besides Fountains of Wayne. I don't need to hear anyone bitching for ten minutes over a horrible beat. I get it. Your life sucks. Move on. Write a song about getting laid or getting drunk. Or both.)
  • People who think they're smarter than they are
  • People who can't lose an argument gracefully
  • People who can't grasp basic threads of logic
  • The Dutch. God, I hate those bastards.
There. Enough blogging/bitching for one night. Don't piss me off between now and Thanksgiving, citizens of the Universe. You wouldn't like me when I'm really angry, not just annoyed slightly. I may write a scathing retort on a website that no one reads.

And leave comments, wouldja? or at least email telling me I suck. The links are right there on the sidebar.

Speaking of which, I cleaned up some of the links, and am looking to add some more. Email me with the site, and I'll put it through the registration process (Which is basically me looking at the site and deciding whether or not it's funny/interesting enough for me to want to be assocaited with it).

My Internet Empire (patent pending) is growing ever so slightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.