Tuesday, September 28, 2004

no work and all play makes jack something

Dull boy? Nah, couldn't be.

Almost 1000 hits in a month. Creepy. I'm gonna have stalkers camped outside my house before I know it.

No real reason to post, just didn't want to go three days without posting again.

JS, you'll get your tapes as soon as I get to it. Not a minute before.

Head, do something with that webspace. Maybe do a redirect to me.

Rhino, update. It's been four days.

Trey, keep it real. Or fake. One or the other.

I signed up for heartpunch, Raven Mack's new project. Go me. Any important stuff will be linked here. Sign up, as it will not dissappoint.

WebPageDesign is getting boring. I can only do nothing for so long before I start losing interest.

This just in, I still hate Digital Media. Nathan does NOT need to show up ever agian, as then I can get out of doing whatever it is Buoy wants me to do with the studio.

I really have no interest in hooking up mixers for people who can't figure it out. Trust me, it's not that hard. We even taught Trey how to do most of it, and he's borderline retarded.

No pic today. Get over it. Maybe I'll do a massive pic post at the end of the week to make up for it.

Enough blog. Must go back to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Hey SAS, let's continue the guessing game: the letters A and G?

AB is fine, at least varsity. Although I could really give a crap, as I already got my jacket. Screw them. I spend most of my time at practice playing poker anyways.

5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.