Friday, June 09, 2006

over the hills and far away

Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills and Far Away (pops)

I'm fairly tired, so let's keep this brief.

The class sucks, but at least it's going to be short.

I already hate going to the gym, and I've only been once.

The class wouldn't be so bad if we could just get through the book work and be done, but no, we have to do workout labs. Stupid.

I went to the grocery store today, but only because I had to go by the bookstore and buy the new edition of the textbook, not because the book I have is outdated, but because it didn't come with the workbook.

I hate college books.

Anyway, I went to the grocery store and I started to feel my workout from yesterday. I spent forty minutes on the treadmill for lack of anything better to do, plus a few curls and lifts.

Also, the cat hasn't had kittens yet, and if I hadn't personally felt them moving around in there, I'd think that she was faking it to get attention.

So how was your week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.