Friday, June 02, 2006

take me away

Fefe Dobson - Take Me Away (pops)

How is everybody?

Good? Good.

Nothing much to report. I'm simply not that interesting of a person, for the most part.

Today I woke up late, ate a bowl of cereal, and watched four and a half hours of TiVo'd stuff. Granted, two hours of that was the Office mini-marathon from last night, but still.

Then I worked a little on the LuchaWiki, and then I ate lunch.

Finally, I watched a little regular TV and made dinner. Cornflake chicken, if you really want to know.

So I may be the most boring person on the planet. I'm okay with that, I think.

Well, I think that's about it. I may get really busy next week and not have time to write anything. Bear with me. Yes, you, one of my maybe four regular readers.

Actually, I may be pushing it with four. Make yourself known. Stand up and be counted. Let me know if you are a regular reader. I may change how I do things on here soon, and I need feedback.

I won't give away any plans, but think "virtual foosball". Or maybe it was "interactive donkey show". one of those two, probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.