Tuesday, May 23, 2006

disarm

Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (pops)

Wasn't the season finale of House a mindfuck?

I mean, you could see the ending coming a mile away, but still, a mindfuck. I was glad to see Casey Jones in a supporting role, though I would have liked to see him use the hockey stick and/or baseball bat instead of the gun.

For the past few days, I've been playing Gin on Yahoo Games. I'm decent, but if you want to try and beat me, let me know and I'll give you the screenname to contact me at. Longtime readers may actually know the screenname offhand, but I doubt it.

I start class in two weeks. That sucks. Though it's not so bad when you factor in that there will most likely be no homework or anything like that. At most I expect a couple of pages of a paper.

I always remember the principle rule of student griping: the teacher likes work just as much you do, i.e. not at all, so they'll do as little as possible.

Plus, everything you do they have to grade, times twenty. Not fun.

Then again, there are the few sadists out there who enjoy assigning work for seemingly no reason (paging Shadie Thompson to the White Courtesy phone...), but they're luckily few and far between.

Anyway, I'm going to go savor these last two weeks, so I'll see you all on the flipside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.