Tuesday, April 25, 2006

anything but down

Sheryl Crow - Anything but Down (pops)

You know, if you were to "Tom Petty"-fy this song, it could really kick ass. You know, male vocal, more guitar, harder rhythm section, more Southern accent. Then again, those last three apply to pretty much every song ever.

Anyway, here's a survey.

-------

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? White

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? Ricky Williams getting suspended again. (ESPNews is on in the background.)

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Typing this. (Whoa. Meta.)

4. Honestly what did you do today? Went to class. That's about it.

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Maybe on a good day. Usually, no.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Define "bad". Killed someone? No. Almost cut someone off in traffic? Yes.

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? Only Toon Disney, and only when they show The Tick or X-Men. (Such a nerd.)

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Not really. I'm envious of some of their possessions or their relationships or their social standing, something like that, but not of the entire person, because everybody's got their something that's really messed up.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Lucha, no work to do, and maybe a really good cheeseburger every once in a while.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Nope. Trim them with a set of clippers.

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Tired.

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? Nope. I actually eat a normal, fairly healthy diet. I have a horrible metabolism, compounded by my general apathy towards movement.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Yes.

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? I open-mouth kissed a horse once.

15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Yes. And they most likely have no idea. It's better that way.

16. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? That would be the person who I got this survey from, because I didn't do anything for her birthday besides the obligatory lame e-card.

17. Honestly, are you loyal? To a fault. You turn on me, though, and I'm taking everybody with me.

18. Honestly, are you in denial? Not really. Though, if you're in real denial, wouldn't you deny being in denial?

19. Honestly, have you recently thought of something forbidden? Yes. The Lambada.

20. Honestly, who is/are your best friend(s)? Several people who I never see anymore. So, technically, no one.

21. Honestly, do you like someone? Yes. Always. Not always the same person, but I always am deeply in like.

22. Honestly does anyone like you? Not that I know of. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

23. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? N/A

24. Honestly, do you smoke weed? Nope.

25. Honestly, do you smoke cigarettes? Nope.

26. Honestly, do you do drugs? Just the ones my doctor gives me.

27. Honestly, have you ever drank alcohol? Only in cough syrup form.

-------

There, was that so hard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.