Saturday, April 22, 2006

down with the sickness

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness (pops)

I've been sick. That's why I haven't posted. Wednesday night my throat started to get sore, and by Thursday it was so sore I could barely talk. Luckily, on Friday my classes got cancelled/deemed unimportant, so I stayed home and slept/lounged.

I'm just now to the point where I'm feeling better. And just in time, too, because I have a ton of homework for an upcoming Spanish test. Plus, I've got a Psych test Monday and a poster presentation due Wednesday.

Then, next week, the fun really starts because it's Finals week. Awesome. Hopefully, I should only have three to take, and only two are anything to worry about. The Spanish is going to be an absolute killer, and World Civ is going to suck about as much.

On the plus side, we get to see how well I can BS about Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism in contrast to my last test where I BS'ed on Christianity.

I'm going to go to sleep now and wake up early so I can make a bunch of graphs out of my twelve page paper. Then I get to listen to incomprehensible Spanish accents tell me how to say "I have died".

Remember kids: "He muerto."

1 Comments:

Blogger IchbineineTomate (Tomate Did What?!) said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. I hope you ace your school work.

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.