Thursday, May 04, 2006

girls, girls, girls

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls (uncensored) (pops)

Here we go with another blog meme. Reply or perish.

Reply With Your Name and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.

Now make with the responding!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh!Ooh! Pick Me Pick Me!

4:27 PM

 
Blogger suplexmasta said...

Since you asked so nicely,

1. You have an endearing ability to make people squirm, should you so choose. I love to see people (that I also don't like) slink away slowly afterwards.
2. I want you to come to my house and watch Mexican wrestling with me. It's like American wrestling on acid at an amusement park. I think you'd like it. Other than that, how's about trying Stephen: The Other White Meat? :)
3. A light yellow, approaching white.
4. You tolerate most of my inanity. That's a rare trait, too.
5. BANZAI!
6. A lemur. Or maybe an owl.
7. It's a nuclear holocaust. We, being the only two people left (since we were in our ACME brand lead-lined bunkers), are forced to repopulate the planet. How long would you cuddle afterwards?

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.