Saturday, December 24, 2005

all I want for christmas is you

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You (pops)

Well, this is Christmas Eve. So, I figured I had to post something. That something is:

"Have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, a Kwaazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn and dignified Ramadan. And now a word from MY god, our sponsors!"

There's a good chance my cousin is coming home from Iraq either this week or next, so I may be away from a computer, preventing me from posting regularly. Then again, this past week hasn't been a bran muffin of regularity to begin with. So let's just say I'll see you when I see you, okay? Good.

Call or email me for updates, or come and see me if you're out about town.

A REMINDER: The 20,000th hit is just a few clicks away, and the prize for attaining such a lofty mark will be positively scintillating. Mark my words. Scintillating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.