Sunday, October 03, 2004

my name is lucifer, please take my hand

Here's your pic of the day. Especially for you, JS. I know how much you love the little people of the south, and Tijuana is about as south as you can get. MASCARITA SAGRADA IS YO DADDY!

I went shoping today. I bought this cute little handbag and matching shoes... er, I mean, I bought an MP3 CD player and a new set of speakers for my computer. OfficeMax had the flatpanel speaks for $6.99, and I couldn't pass that up. I've been wanting a new CD player (old one's at least five years old and the motor's about worn out) but I needed one that could handle MP3 cds (and was less than $20), so when I saw one for $19.99, I snatched it up.

I'm working on a new logo for the site, tell me what you think.

Watched more IWA:MS this morning. Spyder Nate Webb = Defender of Fair Maidens (and kisser of boo-boos).

Hopefully I'll get to watch the PPV that I think is tonight, cable company willing. I don't really care what matches are on, I just want to watch to watch.

Enough blog. Falcons are winning, so I guess I'm happy.

p.s., everybody update your blogs at least once over the break. I realize the temptation is to just consume a page full of blotter acid and forget your worries, but please, blog responsibly. The children are our future.

p.p.s., we should all get together for a poker game. I'll bring the cards and JS can bring the hookers. Ask Pitts where he gets his working girls from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.