Thursday, September 30, 2004

feelin' groovy

Apparently, I'm the only one. Everyone else is freaking out about midterms (and other things).

I figure I'm smart enough, I'm good enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Ergo, no worries, mon.

I'm about halfway through "You Gotta See This" from IWA:MS. Certain things strike me as cool/odd.

  • Trik Davis looks exactly like Vince Milucci

  • Spyder Nate Webb is quite possibly the greatest color man ever

  • Webb/Petey is a great match, F tha haterz.

  • Arik Cannon can GO on the mat, even without Chad Collyer

  • Eddie Kingston makes a good heel in the ring, but he sucks as a commentator

  • The Hangman's Clutch is definitely hurt-y



Enough blog. Go back to your conformity factories.

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

For my 1000th hit in one month, you get a free tape of wrestling. Pick one:

Flippy dippy stuff
People getting hurt very badly (broken legs, etc.)
People punching each other in the face extremely hard
People getting hit in the groin with baseball bats
People getting hit over the head with exploding glass tubes
A mix of all of the above

Pick one and only one, and it'll be yours after Fall break.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.