Monday, March 06, 2006

pure

The Lightning Seeds - Pure

Well, I survived.

I finished the paper with no time to spare. I did okay on my Spanish test. I got my speech written and delivered. I made my Powerpoint presentation for Wednesday.

Can I go to sleep now?

I'm completely ready for Spring Break. It can't come soon enough.

I've got a World Civ test on Thursday, but I think that's the last major grade I'll have for a while.

In Communications, I've only got one more speech to give until the end of the semester. That's kind of nice, because all of the pressure is off.

I have no idea what Spanish is going to be like tomorrow, but I doubt any huge projects are going to be assigned that I don't know about already.

By the way, the singer/songwriter for the Lightning Seeds looks like the kid from the Wonder Years that everyone thought was Marilyn Manson.

I'm sorry that this is a little rambling, but I'm kind of tired.

I've got so much stuff to read over Spring Break, as far as comics go. I picked up some new stuff these past few weeks, so I could spend the entire week reading comics, unless anyone's got anything better to do.

Speaking of comics, I've been reading old Bloom County strips a year at a time. They still hold up. Garfield doesn't. Fair warning.

I think I'm about done. I'll try to be more regular through this week, but next week, all bets are off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.