Friday, February 10, 2006

run it

Chris Brown featuring Juelz Santana - Run It (pops)

69 Odd Questions

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married

2) Vegetarian?
I can't give up meat, so no

3) Heaven?
Yes

4)Come close to dying?
On several occasions

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None

6)Where'd the question go?
Huh?

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don't eat broccoli all that much, but yes I do eat the stems

8)Makeup?
Nope

9) Were you the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationship?
Is "dumpee" even a word?

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Under the right circumstances (horrific accident, etc.)

11) What do you wear to bed?
Clothes

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. I have an oddly flexible tongue. (Make a note, ladies.)

14) Pluck your eyebrows?
Nope

15) What kind of watch(es)?
Wal-Mart el cheapo

16) Abortion?
I'm not 100% sure on this one because I haven't been in that position. I would like to think it would be up to the individual, but I'm not sure if that coincides with my personal moral code.

17) Hair color?
Blondish-brown, with reddish tints mixed in my beard

18) Future child's name?
Something normal: John, Jim, Dave, Bill; Alexandra, Karen, Elizabeth, Catherine

19) Do you snore?
Like a champ

20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
I hear Tahiti is nice, so are Samoa, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, and the Bahamas

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Faint

29) When's the last time you cried?
Honestly, I don't remember

30) Have you loved somebody so much it made you cry?
Yes

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Only for money or humor

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Not personally, but nearly every member of my extended family has

33) Believe in Santa?
Sure, why not?

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Hopefully not. I have weird (and pre-cognitive) dreams, so that could get icky.

35) Beach or pool?
Pool. Less chance of drowning for a non-swimmer like me.

36) Can you cross your eyes??
Yes.

37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Gin Blossoms, "Follow You Down"

38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Nope

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah by default. Ricki was good in "Hairspray", though.

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
N/A

44) How long does your shower lasts?
Ten minutes now that I don't have hair. Before, I could be in there for twenty easy.

45) Do you drive a stick?
I could drag race, but as soon as I had to shift down or brake, I'd be in trouble.

46) Cake or ice cream?
Usually, ice cream, but I'm not turning down either.

47) Self-conscious?
Usually, but I try not ot be, and I usually can come off as un-self-conscious if I try.

48)What time do you get up?
7:00 AM

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
Does Jonathan count as a bum? If so, yes.

50) When was your first crush?
Kindergarten

51) Where do you wish you were?
About ten years in the future, or fifteen in the past

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Smart money's on no. The reverse, however...

53) Ever been given a ring?
Nope

54) 54 died, correct?
Huh?

55) Last gift you received?
Money for my birthday

56) Last sport you played?
Real or virtual? Football for real, hockey virtually.

57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
Gas, insurance, car maintenance, groceries, bills

58) Where do you live?
Go to the only stoplight in town, go across the railroad tracks, and go about three-quarters of a mile. I'm on the left.

59) High School you attend(ed)?
Winder Barrow High School

60.) Last wedding you attended?
My cousin's.

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
It's all good.

62) Where do you work?
Occasionally, at home.

63) Can you cook?
Yes. Very well, in fact.

64) Most hated food:
Okra

65) Can you sing?
In that air can be passed through my vocal chords in a vaguely melodic pattern, yes.

66) Last kiss?
I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself or others. Mostly others.

67) Last concert attended?
I can't remember.

68) Favorite Alcoholic(s)?
Jack Daniels by default

69) Current crush?
I've got several dozen. I'm one big fleshy mass of unrequited love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.