Tuesday, February 07, 2006

this must be the place

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (pops)

Why do I always get the fantastically creative ideas when I have no time to get them done before I forget them?

I've got a fantastic idea for a script/novella/short-story, but there is no way to get it done before the end of the month. I've got too many projects with my GPA attached to start worrying about frivolous stuff.

Got a 92 on my HGD test, so I'm happy about that, I guess. I also got my project for there done a week early, so go me.

I did the basic research for my Civ project, which is due Tuesday. I should be able to hammer it out by then. I don't know why I even bother going to the class, though. I spent the entire time today doodling in my notebook. It's all stuff that I've heard a million times, and it's not a new presentation, so my attention drops to nil.

I've got about nine notebook pages (4-5 minutes, by my handwriting) to fill for a speech Monday. I haven't even started on it, but between now and then I should be able to do something. I'm probably going to talk about lucha or something similar.

And I had a cuticle on my right index finger, so I'm trying to type with a big bulky bandaid, and it's not going so well. It's taking me a ridiculously long time to get this done, much less the five page paper I should be devoting every spare minute to.

So how was your day, intrepid readers? First person(s) to respond gets a cyber-treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.