Thursday, February 23, 2006

talk dirty to me

Poison - Talk Dirty to Me (pops)

I'm tired.

I should be studying for my Human Growth and Development test tomorrow, but I can't bring myself to do it. I think I may be that much of a sloth.

Or maybe everyone else is just too much of an over-achiever?

I really hate bands on MySpace. Not all of them, just the really unpopular ones who have to resort to mass-mailing people to get hits. I have it clearly stated on my profile: "No, I do not want to add your crappy band". Maybe they just like a challenge. They do get at least a hit from me, just to make sure it's not someone I actually know under an assumed name.

I know all about assumed names, since I use one everyday. On this blog, for example, I almost never use my real name (Harvey Finkleberg). But seriously.

I'm sorry I'm rambling. I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days. My ear has been killing me, I'm generally run down, and I've got the ever-present stomach woes. I'm at the point where I'm really tired, but I can't actually go to sleep because either I'm not truly tired or somewhere in the back of my brain, my subconscious thinks that I've got better things to do than sleep.

I've been reviewing places to transfer after I get my degree from GSC. If I can get some serious financial aid, I can go to Piedmont College, at the Athens campus, and get everything I'll need to teach, plus get a foot in the door for the graduate program. Otherwise, it's either NGCSU at the Oakwood campus or (shudder) UGA.

What's so incredibly depressing is that, a year ago, I couldn't have cared less which colleges in Georgia offered leadership degrees. Now, it's actually a fairly important facet of my life.

On the plus side, if I get into Piedmont, I'll only have forty-five hours of classes (roughly) that affect my major (English) and minor (Secondary Education), so I've got fifteen hours to do whatever I want with. I'm thinking either Applied Physics or Advanced Volleyball.

You know, Oconee County schools are out tomorrow for whatever reason. I hate them. At GSC, we get MLK and Spring Break, and that's it. Otherwise, it's just pounding out week after week. It's incredibly tedious.

So how was your day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.