Friday, January 13, 2006

put the needle on it

Dannii Minogue - Put The Needle On It (pops)

And now the boredom sets in.

I've got three days to do nothing with.

I'm actually glad for the break already. School is such drudgery, or at least on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are pieces of cake. Today was really easy, as all I had to do was watch and listen. Wednesday, I'll have to do my first speech, and I'll probably have a quiz in HGD, but I'm not worried. I just really dread going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm glad in a way that I go in so late on those days, because I don't know if I'd make it every day if I had to go in at 9:00 AM or so.

I'm getting a chest cold, so I'm going to go on to bed. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow morning, and I've got to go grocery shopping, which is always fun. Buenos noches, mis amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.