Monday, January 09, 2006

lonely day

Phantom Planet - Lonely Day (pops)

-------

I could tell from the minute I woke up
It was going to be a lonely, lonely,
lonely, lonely day.
Rise and shine, rub the sleep out of my eyes
And try to tell myself I can't
go back to bed.
It's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day.
Even though the sun is shining down on me and I should feel
about as happy as can be,
I just got here and I already want to leave.
It's gonna be a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day

Everybody knows that something's wrong
But nobody knows what's going on.
We all sing the same old song
When you want it all to go away.
It's shaping up to be a lonely day.

I could tell from the minute I woke up, it was going to be a
lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely day.

-------

I hate that that video is so small, but my regular video site's search function decided to go out on me. Either way, it sadly sums up how I've been feeling the past couple of days.

You ever get that feeling that you're going through life without anyone there to help along the way? It kind of feels like that.

But enough of that. I don't want this to turn into something Adkins would write. (Cheap shot, I know. I apologize.)

School was fine. I didn't really do anything, though. I just listened in Public Speaking, and I took notes in HGD. Nothing more than that. Getting out of the parking lot was more of a hassle than usual, but I think it's because I parked in a different spot than I usually do. Also, I require a little more room than the average car to back up because my car's a little bit bigger than your average two-door coupe.

I got another cigar catalog in the mail today. I was thinking about ordering a sampler, but I don't really know. There are some nice seconds in there that I could get for cheap, too.

I've been messing around with one of the new (to me) games I got for Christmas, the first WWE SvR game. It's fairly fun for a technically oriented fan like me, who gets into the psychology of it all. Honestly, I spend more time in the Creation section than anywhere else. I unlok everything first with my codeBreaker, then go to town with the moveset creator. Going through the actual gameplay is secondary for me.

So I guess that's about it. Birthday's on Wednesday, so send something to me. Either a gift or a little note.

Cash always accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.