Friday, October 14, 2005

fade into you

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You (pops) (audio only)

I spent an hour looking for the stupid video to this song, but to no avail. So I uploaded it to YSI instead. It's only the song, and it's only up for seven days, but it will have to do.

If I couldn't have uploaded this, I was going to use "Shake" by the Ying Yang Twins for the video of the day. Talk about disparity between artists.

Speaking of which, does anyone actually watch the videos I link to? Just a question.

I'm thinking about adding another harddrive to my computer. This will make three, and if I get another 80 GB, I'll have 240 GB of space. Right now, I'm using about 110 out of 160 GB, and if I add another external drive, I'll be able to swap out more freely. If I don't add another drive, I'll probably end up getting an internal DVD burner so I can free up some space that's currently being taken up by my music collection and old free-to-air television episodes.

This weekend, I will either watch wrestling or play video games. I can't decide which. I've got TiVo'd lucha from the past two weeks that needs watching, not to mention the fifty or so tapes I haven't watched all the way through.

On the other hand, I haven't made time to play video games in over a week, and I'm worried my skills will atrophy. With my hands and wrists the way they are, they need the exercise, and simply typing ain't cutting it. I need to get some stress balls or weights or something.

If I'm feeling especially creative, I'll pick up the guitar and leanr some new songs. I doubt it, though.

I'll wrap it up. If you need to contact me, email me. I'll be on all weekend, and I check my email a few times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.