Thursday, October 13, 2005

time stands still

The All-American Rejects - Time Stands Still (pops)

I went to class today, completely unprepared. I hadn't done the required reading for AmGov, I hadn't done the required listening for the Music test.

Yet I still came out fine. I read the chapter for AmGov immediately before class, only to find out that no one else had bothered at all. The Music stuff was really easy, to the point that I finished the test in fifteen minutes and got home an hour early.

Tonight I read the required Psych chapter and I'm done for homework. I figure tomorrow I'll have homework over the weekend, but it won't be that much and I should be able to get it done easily.

Driving home today, Bulldog 103.7 apparently had me in mind when it programmed the playlist. They played "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum, "Radiation Vibe" by Fountains of Wayne, "A Girl Like You" by the Smithereens, and "What's the Frequency, Kenneth" by R.E.M., all in a row. I think I love you, Bulldog 103.7.

All day long, my right calf has hurt. It's in the spot right behind my knee, on the outer side. It feels like I pulled a muscle, but it doesn't throb constantly, only when I put any weight on it or actively flex the muscle. Weird.

Well, I'm going to go put on my lucha mask and fight crime. Buenos noches.

P.S., go to Figure Four Weekly Online and sign up for the audio show. On Thurday, October 20, thecubsfan will be doing a thirty minute interview on lucha. It should be awesome. I would sign up for it, but I'm destitute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.