Tuesday, October 04, 2005

blue flowers

Dr. Octagon - Blue Flowers (pops)

Okay, you've got to be a little weird to appreciate Dr. Octagon, but I have faith in my audience.

Now I have a really strange image of Otto Octavius in a ninja outfit. Amazing how my mind works.

This morning I picked out the most tastless and offensive email birthday card I could for Kelly Johnson. She'll either laugh really hard or never speak to me again.

I watched UFC Fight Night last night live, then watched Ultimate Fighter this morning before school and watched RAW Homecoming about an hour ago. So I've seen enough people get beat up (legit or make-believe) for a good while now.

School schedule for the rest of the week: Psych review tomorrow, test Friday. Algebra test tomorrow, no class Friday. On Thursday, I've got normal AmGov class and then review in Music for a test next Thursday.

I'm free from about 11:30 AM Friday until about 9:30 AM next Wednesday morning. So if you want to do anything (doubtful), come get my ass but have me home by Wednesday morning. Let me know ahead of time if I need to get some singles.

I actually sat down and wrote a song last night, but it's all weird and country-fied. It sounds like a suicidal Buck Owens, if that makes any sense. I can't get the chorus out of my head, so that's a good sign. If you've all been good little intrepid readers, maybe I'll post the lyrics. Maybe.

I think I'm having pizza for dinner tonight. It's not delivery, it's a Tombstone. Feel the culinary quality.

I need to read more comics. I've got a backlog of stuff in my archives that has accumulated. Let's just say I've got a few thousand issues to catch up on. I figure I can get completely caught up by June of 2013, assuming no one prints any comics from now until then.

I started reading the Calvin and Hobbes treasury. I'm up to about 1988, so I've got about seven more years to go.

Have you noticed I read in big blocks? Strange, that. I can't really stand dailies in their intended format, but I'll read several months worth at a time and enjoy them thoroughly.

If anyone can find me a complete set of Blackadder episodes, I'd be eternally grateful. Well, maybe not for an eternity, but at least for a couple of weeks.

I'm out, and Grease for Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.