Wednesday, October 12, 2005

december

Collective Soul - December (pops)

I have done nothing of note over the past five days. Absolutely nothing.

I didn't read any good books. I didn't see any good movies. I didn't go out. I didn't see anybody I hadn't seen in a long time.

I take the second part back, now that I think about it. When I got home from school today there was a Marx Brothers marathon on, and I caught the last half of "The Cocoanuts".

But essentially, I did nothing on my vacation.

And it was great.

Did you ever see the movie "Office Space"? The main character gets asked, "What would you do if you had a million dollars?"

He answers "Nothing. I'd relax, sit on my ass all day. I would do nothing."

I kind of feel like that. If I had a million dollars (or more, actually, since a million dollars will not support you for life these days, what with inflation and all), I would dick around on the internet, watch a lot of bad television, and probably complain about it.

Which is kind of what I do now, just with occasional class mixed in.

Speaking of which, 99 on my Algebra midterm and 91 on my Psych midterm. I can coast from here on out, and still keep HOPE. I've got a music test tomorrow, which I should probably study for. But I'm not. I might listen to the required listening, but I doubt it.

I'm thinking of taking up smoking. Not cigarettes or cigars (though cigars remain a possibility), but a pipe. It's relatively harmless as long as you don't inhale (thanks, President number 42). The entry-level equipment is fairly inexpensive. It's cheaper by far than cigarettes. And it makes me look like a pompous asshole, which might be its own reward. So now you know what to buy me for a present or something.

I think I'm going to wrap up this entry. I'll try to stick to a daily update schedule, but I don't know about that since I now attend GAINESVILLE STATE COLLEGE. Note the new name. Plus, it's now a four-year. I wish they'd have changed it to the more well-known "Oakwood University".

Bye, and don't take any wooden nickels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.