Sunday, March 27, 2005

two princes

Two things:

1. I put up a Craigslist posting which adverised the site, so if there's a huge influx in visitors, you know why.

2. Tracy Smothers has a website. Go to http://www.tracysmothers.biz to enjoy the Southern Comfort stylings of possibly the greatest redneck wrestler ever. And that covers a lot of ground.

Also, congratulations are in order to Twiggy and Heath, among others, who got into UGA.

Twiggs worked extremely hard to get accepted (I know, I saw her struggle with the essays in particular and the stress of the application process in general).

Heath wasn't all that worried, or at least he didn't show it. Hopefully his week turns around after this.

And in closing, I can't promise alcohol at the party, mainly becasue I'm broke and underage. However, BYOB rules are in effect, and if you bring it, you can drink it. Just be discreet if you're not yet 00010101.

Binary. God, I am a geek.

Speaking of God, today is the one holiday that most Christians don't go overboard in celebrating, and it's the one they really should.

Please celebrate if you're a Christian, and I don't mean eggs and baskets. Think about what the REAL story is. Greatest story ever told, and all that.

Don't do it for me. Do it for Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.