Monday, March 21, 2005

hit the music

I have an obsession.

I love theme music.

It's one of my favorite parts of getting a new tape of an indy fed. I get to hear what kind of weird music the guys come out to.

If I ever get up there, I know I couldn't settle for just one theme. I'd have to have separate themes for separate occasions, you know?

For example:

standard theme: "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc

"serious" theme: "Children of the Grave" by Black Sabbath

"crazy" theme: undecided, but leaning towards "Bear Witness" by Dr. Octagon.

Honestly, it changes every day.

I also like "Distorto de Melodica" by Everclear as a good theme.

"Apostrophe" by Frank Zappa.

"Let's Go" by Trick Daddy w/ Lil Jon (which may be the best song EVER).

"Going the Distance" by Cake.

"Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. (They made me buy their album, I should at least get some good use out of it.)

I've got a million of them.

Also, I'm gonna write for Essence. They pay twice what other mags of similar content pay.

I still need a psuedonym, though. Email me with suggestions.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.