Tuesday, March 22, 2005

ultra mega mass homicide

I did a huge update on the links list on the side bar. Everybody enjoy.

I'm debating whether to do the new hip thing, which is to get a myspace.com account. Currently, I spend too much time on this to worry about it, but I can see the appeal of it. If I do it, it'll be a token thing where I just link to here, like my Xanga account.

Although, my Xanga account is really more valuable for just annoying other people in the Winder Cult blogring under assumed usernames.

That reminds me, I need to talk to Helen again. She seems nice. A little overbearing, but nice.

I'm right now going through Launch and rating as many things as humanly possible, in an attempt to achieve the highest user rating possible. I've already got something like 2,800 ratings, and I need to hit 5,000 to get the next rating. I figured out the easiest way to do this is to find artists with a ton of albums, like The Beatles, and rating every single one of the albums one star. If they get played, I'll change the rating accordingly, but whatever.

Man, graduation testing is the absolute best. I get to spend over two hours in my first period, where I'm so ahead it's not funny. I'm literally half a quarter ahead. I could be done in two weeks if I wanted to be, but that's no fun. Instead, I'm just working an average of three out of five days, and not very hard then.

Want to know a scary thought? I applied for a job at the Statham Public Library. If I get hired, I'll be management starting out, and I'll get to set my own hours.

The best part of the job? Story time in the summer. I get to read to a bunch of kids out of a children's book, and act out all the little voices.

In the words of Banky, "I think I want kids of my own one day. They're fun."

However, in the interest of keeping my job, I won't be showing them "...And then Black Beauty couldn't take it any longer, and he finally did some of his own mounting."

And on that note, we exit. Who doesn't love a little bit of beastiality in the morning?

1 Comments:

Blogger suplexmasta said...

Everything goes back to beastilaity, doesn't it? Last taboo and all that.

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Popdex:

Promote your blog for free.